Interface: List hurled first / Cluster hurled items / allow disable

Past suggestions that have been incorporated into the live game.
Meric

Interface: List hurled first / Cluster hurled items / allow disable

Post by Meric »

1. Prefix the hurled item label first in the combat drop down list so that players do not confuse an attack with that item for the option to hurl the item as an attack.

2. Or cluster hurl items together on the drop down at the bottom of it.

3. Or disable the hurl option for an item all together from the new weapons drop down menu

I know its as funny as accidental explosive murder when someone inadvertently throws their pistol at someone but it will be all tears and tantrums when its an enchanted rifle.

In addition, if you have marked an item as not relevant from the weapons menu having its hurled version remain in the combat drop down is just needless clutter which I assume the on/off weapons pane was trying to get rid of in the first place.

I do not believe the above are options in the new character toggle section but please do correct me if I am wrong
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Not Thonk

Re: List hurled first / Cluster hurled items / allow disable

Post by Not Thonk »

The ability to disable hurled attacks is going to be added in the next patch!
Meric

Post by Meric »

Amazing. Well done dev team.
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Fellis
Site Admin

Post by Fellis »

edit: actually I'll leave this here, can cleanup after a patch