(Draft)Skills-Sniper of the Creeping chill (Void Walker)

Suggestions the development team does not plan to act on
indigosound

(Draft)Skills-Sniper of the Creeping chill (Void Walker)

Post by indigosound »

This skill enhances All bows increases accuracy by +15% and reduces the Bow of Frost MP cost per shot to 0. Attacks with any bow (not just the Bow of Frostbite) do not break hiding for the Void Walker though they do reveal the Void Walker's location to the target as though the target had successfully found the Void Walker with a search (multiple attacks will grant the attack from hiding bonus). An invisible Void Walker attacking with a bow still loses invisibility and becomes hidden.
indigosound

Re: (Draft)Skills-Sniper of the Creeping chill (Void Walker)

Post by indigosound »

The MP cost Bow of frost
I have been running a Void Walker this breath. I have so many mp Heavy options that I just need something that only costs ap. I find myself not using the bow of frost at all and worst sometime I accidently hit it when in the heat of battle and become up set as I just missed out on Mp for something else. A skill that you spend 90 CP on should not feel like you have lose something cuz you used it imo. You can have an enchanted bow that Does so much more that only costs AP so you can do hellfire or bash with it!

All bows increases accuracy by 15%
we can't cast sharp vision to buff our accuracy. I would rather have more accuracy then 1 damage and what was worse is it only affected the bow of frost.

multiple attacks will grant the attack from hiding bonus

This makes taking hid and advance hide worth it and it does something for our damage which is flat and sad. it also lines up with the playstyle that feels like being a void walker. (yes I just realized that I think there is a accuracy buff as well and this might be too good)
Goliath

Re: (Draft)Skills-Sniper of the Creeping chill (Void Walker)

Post by Goliath »

VW is getting a major overhaul soon.
And there's no plans to give it such massive buffs just before the class gets overhauled.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz