Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:54 pm
Quality of Life and Interface
- More Cordillera Exploration Badges have been enabled. Go find them!
Non-Combat XP Award Adjustments
- Infusion icons are now blue for good and gold for unaligned to fall in-line with other game color schemes
- The "Infuse" skill gives you the infusion status and depth of the tile you are on (only; Psychometry is still required to read other tiles).
- Psychometry and Psychic Bloodhound to be added as child skills of Infuse (at the same CP cost as their mortal equivalents). They still exist as children of Sense Morality for those that want to read without infusing. If you already purchased Sense Morality solely to get access to Psychometry and Psychic Bloodhound and wish to have those skills moved under Infuse instead (and have Sense Morality removed and your CP refunded), please contact an admin for assistance.
- Added additional divs and spacing to the area description pane
- Chainsaws are once again repairable and craftable
- "Fog" areas status now obscures characters (and pets) on the tile so they cannot be viewed from a distance. In addition, if you step into a "Fog" tile, your vision is limited to the ring of tiles immediately adjacent to you; you cannot see the contents of tiles two spaces distant.
- Alchemy Experiments now award 20 XP instead of 10 XP
- Attacking Barricades- Grants 1/4th damage (rounded down, minimum 1 XP) in XP
- Constructing Barricades grants 1 XP per Barricade built (or removed) action. Structural Engineering raises this to 2 XP. All characters can build barricades starting at level 10.
- Engineering Power- cutting/restoring power to a tile is 8 XP. Cutting/restoring power to generators is 35 XP.
- Infuse (the skill, not passive infusion) - Each point of infusion that deepens your alignment’s hold on a tile is 1 XP. Each point of infusion that attacks enemy alignments is 2 XP. Experience for tile flips/neutralization is raised to 5 XP and is limited to 1 bonus for a given tile in a 24-hour period and 10 tiles total per 24-hour period. This mechanic is more intended for rare bonuses or for opportunistic psychometrists. No matter the degree infused (up to 30 AP/MP) the action takes the XP value of the first point infused so dropping 30 AP/MP into a tile with 1 point of hostile infusion grants 65 XP (2 XP per point spent attacking plus 5 for the flip).
- Search/Reading- All aligned books now grant 10XP to T2 characters
- Barricades should now properly be able to be attacked (at least we think so - we have tested several scenarios previously bugged, including on live).
- Fixed an issue where the door pane would not display if the page loads with the door pane minimized.
- Edit faction page now reports correct number of faction members
- Solved error where harvesting in a mall would give an item to a nearby character
- Corrected an issue where ammunition was being crafted in different quality levels which prevented some from showing in the inventory pane
- The faction list page now correctly reflects your faction politics
- Fixed an issue where it was still technically possible for the Heavenly Host and the Legions of the Abyss to get a stronghold when no one else did.
- The Infuse button is now greyed out if you have no AP, have no MP, or are indoors.
- Fixed an issue where ammo did not stack correctly in inventory.
- Corrected a display issue with charged attack icons vs Wards.