Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- A dark artifact of great power, long thought to be lost, seeks one worthy of it among the mightiest of Fallen.
- NPCs in autofactions (Heavenly Host, Legions of the Abyss and Freedom Array) will migrate toward their faction stronghold and enter it if they spawn near their faction stronghold. This will compete with, but not replace, existing tugs toward libraries and healing sites. Factioned NPCs are a pretty small minority of all NPCs.
- NPCs with Engineering in their faction stronghold will build fortifications slowly over time, up to 300 points of fortifications.
- Vial of Angels Tears will now also cure Plagued with Doubt, Stunned and Corrosive Venom. It already protected against further attacks with those effects, now it also cures them upon consumption.
- Absolve Suffering will cure Corrosive Venom.
- Ivory Guardians summoned with a Soul Creche are now immune to auras. They should have something special for how rare they are.
- The Lightspeaker "donate pet to Elysium" button has been moved to the top of its pane so there's less scrolling when doing so.
- Bug hunter clothes now include Bug Hunter Halo and Bug Hunter Horns, which are aspect auras with unique flavor.
- Pilgrim Redeemed no longer need MP in their reserves to cast spells (they cast from HP instead).
- Fixed an issue where Heal Others cost no MP if it was used to heal down Sorcerers Might.
- Font MP is now factored in when calculating if one can afford to do Draught of Discretion.
- Spellgem attacks now allow the synergy between Touch and Aura spells when the target is a structure such as a ward or fortification.
- Fixed an issue where innates were persisting after the underlying skill was lost to a buyback. A sweep has been made for past examples of this bug, though we're not 100% sure it got everything.
- Sadistic Glee (Fallen) no longer heals up to 3 HP per successful attack, this was an oversight presumably from a previous Breath.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of non-faction stashes were double-listing.
- Hopefully addressed a mysterious error bug that was sometimes blocking font creation.
- Addressed bugs where Dark Pacts and Shotgun Shells (specifically) were sometimes listed as existing in faction safes when the underlying item didn't exist anymore.
- Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
- Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
- Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
- Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
- Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes