Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Supplemental Damage of 2 or more points with Holy, Unholy or Unholy damage will grant the +5 damage type-based bonus vs opposing-alignment faction wards, even if the underlying attack isn't that damage type. This will allow activated enchanted weapons (for instance) to get the bonus if they have sufficient layers for two points of damage.
- The Heavenly Host, Legions of the Abyss and Freedom Array will auto-buy safe upgrades with renown if they are within 20 points of a full safe and can afford the upgrade.
- Dark Oppressors getting Dark Power when their Vassal scored top damage dealer on the Celestial Titan has been made into an actual feature.
- It won't matter much since characters who do it are already Evil, but corpse Desecration costs 2 Morality, the same as corpse blood writing. This may be relevant for something in the future.
- Lieutenants in the Heavenly Host, Legions of the Abyss and Freedom Array can now access faction Safe Logs.
- Fixed an issue where penalties for using Holy, Unholy or Arcane supplemental damage as a class barred from those damage types wasn't applying if the target was a structure.
- Placed an additional set of checks against the seemingly immortal bug where Explosive Murder sometimes kills people who were already dead.
- Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
- Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
- Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
- Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
- Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes