Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- When an Evil being does Evil deeds with Holy enchanted items in their possession, there is a chance that a layer will be lost as their Evil acts sap away the sanctity of the item. The chance is proportional to the amount of Morality lost in the Evil deed. Seal Magic users are exempted from this loss if and only if they were the creator of the enchantment.
- The above is similarly true for Good beings who do Good deeds with Unholy enchanted items in their possession.
- Nimbus of Judgment damage for moral losses hits Pets instead of summoners if the cause of the summoner's moral loss was a pet's attack.
- AOE kills of Garden of Elysium pets now notify donors.
- Way of Earth now follows the well-known standards for all other Innate Armors instead of stacking with things that other Innate Armors don't. As a byproduct of the old "Way of Earth is Resistance" model, this skill was erroneously outside the system for Innate Armors and has now been correctly integrated with that system.
- Infernal Behemoths with Adrenal Healing and Child of Tholaghru should now correctly get the passive soak bonuses associated with those skills.
- Fixed an issue where the Walk-in Closet upgrade could not be disabled.
- Harbinger of War users were being erroneously blocked from disabling Fires of War if they had zero MP.
- Old Halloween armors that are now regular Clothes were being erroneously blocked from enchantment by old hardcoded blocks that have now been removed.
- Chilled and Shocked debuffs applied by Elementalist pets were going to Buffs Granted instead of Debuffs Inflicted.
- Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
- Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
- Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
- Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
- Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes