Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Stygian Overlords in Stygia can lose their titles via territory loss, but because the plane is fundamentally Evil it isn't enough for Good or Unaligned to knock their holdings below 60%, Good or Unaligned must actually raise their own position above 60%.
- Revenants in unupgraded Wolf and Bat form can now see lists of items set up on the ground and items in their inventory available to set up on the ground, but are still unable to do these actions.
- Added some clarification on self-cast spell flavor in the spell flavor credit store screen.
- Added some under-the-hood customization capacity to allow devs to customize food use messages, hopefully preventing more scenarios where beverage items are "you eat the food" on click.
- Fixed an issue that was causing spell refunds to not grant CP.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Paladin version of Detect Evil to just plain not work.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Pacts to not work with renamed spells.
- Sixth Sense was turning up invisible people as long as they were both hidden and invisible.
- Conjure Gun wasn't discarding and charging MP to reload vs structures.
- Gems were still requiring Pattern Weaver to not disappear when used up vs targets.
- Fixed an issue where Revenants who got Bloodlust via their endgame quest got a non-functional button to stop Bloodlust.
- Fixed an issue where Word of Decay and Word of the Grave couldn't be deactivated while on a different Revenant endgame power.