Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Damage dealt by Defiler Poison or Wytchfire now increments the Damage Dealt stat for the debuff dealer.
- Sadistic Glee now applies to kills done by pets.
- Kills made by Font Traps now count as Desecration and Dark Oppressor Vassal sacrifices.
- Advocates who fall to non-Good will now lose blessings and blessings stored in Relics (though not the Relics themselves).
- Soul Vessel status will negate morality gain from Energizing. More serious reforms to Morality are planned in the future.
- Kills made by Font Traps now leave the identity of the killer on the corpse.
- Kills made by Font Traps now tell bystanders who the killer was.
- Errors where you cannot do something because you are dead are now more specific about what you tried to do.
- Infusion wasn't allowing higher values if Greater Infusion was making the difference in what was allowed (and now should).
- Fixed more issues with Conduit Attunements and Enchantments
- Sounding the beat of creation now does the thing it's supposed to do
- Spell attacks should now work (and previously weren't working) for the following if the spell was cast from a Spellgem: Sanctify Spell, Taint Spell, Deep Spellcraft and aura buffs to close-ranged spells.
- Fixed an issue where characters at low MP in other factions' strongholds weren't spending any MP on actions that would use up all of their MP.
- Holy Fury was incorrectly granting total immunity to auras instead of a three-point reduction in aura damage.
- Death Touch damage wasn't adding up correctly and has been adjusted to work as advertised.
- Fixed an issue that was cluttering up sidebars for characters who have created Relics, Fonts or Pacts. Note that after deploy it appears this helped some characters and not others.
- Stygian Brutality wasn't ticking down statuses or unhiding the Behemoth.
- Stygian Brutality dropdowns were populating with unfound hidden or invisible characters.
- Fixed a bug where characters who hit a boss monster at any point when it existed were credited with its death should it ever eventually be slain. After this patch, older records of combat against boss monsters will be removed over time.
- Factionless Corruptors who capture pets with Touch of Corrupted Loyalty should now get Aggressive pets, instead of Aggressive to Hostiles pets that are functionally passive because factionless characters have no politics.
- Factionless Corruptors who generate Stygian Murder Wasps should now get Aggressive wasps, instead of Aggressive to non-Allied wasps that are functionally passive because factionless characters have no politics.
- Following ley lines now correctly requires the Tap Ley Line or Ley Sculpting skills - if you can't perceive a Ley Line, you can't hold onto it.
- Factions were showing stronghold locations incorrectly, calculating the wrong time since a faction's stronghold set. It will take a few days after this patch for all the implications of the change to work properly.
- Spell attacks vs structures weren't properly incrementing the Spells Cast stat.
- The flat bonus for having bat swarms active while in bat form wasn't applying to demonic bat swarms.
- Infusion was temporarily overriding tile functions assigned by The Enduring City.
- Advocates with Inviolate Form were getting exempted from Last Rites.
- You should no longer be able to Desecrate or Last Rites corpses of your own characters.
- Revenants weren't treating Stygia night-time as night for healing purposes if it was day in Cordillera.
- Adjusted Covetous Spite to only apply (and deduct MP) on attacks with damage-dealing weapons.
- Shock Spheres now cost 3 AP like the interface says they do.
- Bow of Frostbite now correctly tells you its new damage when you change it from heavy to normal or vice versa.
- NPCs should now be prevented from hiding on tiles with a true 0% chance of hiding.
- Characters who hurled light weapons were told that the weapons were being reloaded when used against structures or targets.
- Hurled weapons that wound up on the ground weren't displaying their actual item qualities.
- Active enchanted weapons falsely showed weapons in the combat dropdown after them as also enchanted.
- Portal Cleaving should now be prevented from (ineffectively) being used on portals the Conduit is restricted from using.
- Solved an issue where users of Relics owned by dead Advocates were given a (non-restricting, but puzzling) error message.