Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Sylvan Paths and Cobblestone Roads in Elysium now grant half movement to Angels.
- Frozen Highways in Stygia now grant half movement to Demons and evil Vassals.
- The Hyperborean airship network in Purgatorio has expanded. The airship hub in the Hyperborean 1st Arrondissement now contains two additional airships. Once per day, they will each navigate to a random location in Purgatorio that is not Hyperborea 1st nor Iverson. In game mechanics terms, these are random Transcend-only portals that shuffle their location every day on the tick.
- Aspect of the Lion Holy Champions can eat bones like Wolf Revenants.
- A search action that yields an item on your "reject this item in searches" list now results in the item being created "on the ground" instead of being returned instantly to the void.
- Aspect of the Lion is now a bit more clear about why corpses don't result from kills.
- NPCs now have a slightly different icon than PCs and their behavior has been tweaked a bit.
- Fixed an issue that kept Homing Beacons from working.
- Fixed an issue where skill buyback checks weren't applying the 70 Mortal CP limit if the buyback was a Tier 3 skill.
- Cleared up several things with the Revenant Endgame that weren't working as lore texts advertised.
- Bow of Frostbite was not available for characters with Sniper of the Creeping Chill when character was at exactly 2 MP (bug report: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2098)
- Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
- Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
- Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
- Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
- Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes