Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Since enchantment durations on items that haven't been activated in a while can drop into some really silly negatives, Manabiter status durations on enchanted items have a minimum of 25 Ticks. Some enchant types have pre-existing, separate time-based durations that override this.
- Tier 3s who get a Spiritual Guide Desecration result will get a Mischievous Imp.
- When you leave a faction as a petmaster any pets set to Aggressive to non-allied, non-faction or hostiles become Aggressive to all. This is how it's always been, but the game now tells you about this.
- The icons for Immanence cloak terrain overrides have been set behind some important things (like portals and stronghold icons) in the visual draw priority so they won't get in the way and hide details.
- Holy Radiance, Grim Mien and other missing forms of Supplemental Damage should now work on Wards, Barricades, Fortifications and other inanimate targets.
- Addressed some issues with the removal of Sense Magic by which Mortals weren't seeing potions they received.
- Levitation now properly prevents chain death in Purgatorio.
- Electrify Blade was regenerating for 15 minutes instead of 5.
- Nexal Return was working on superheavies and shouldn't.
- Blessing wasn't telling the Advocate who was blessed when a Relic was used, and wasn't telling anyone what the blessing was.
- Checks to drop superheavies on status expiration weren't applying to Aspect of the Ox.
- Buyback was doing nothing on renamed spells, forcing players to revert to base spells before they could buyback.
- Under some circumstances, having statuses active was negating Enhanced Senses.
- Necrophages weren't gaining 5 max HP for killing other Pets as advertised.
- Holy Radiance no longer has a bugged MP use message and no longer charges a bunch of extra MP. It still costs 1 MP but only on a hit.
- Fiery Touch should apply its capstone properly now.
- Aura spells now limit their charged attack bonus to touch spells of the same element, instead of touch spells of any element.
- Male Foo Lions will now correctly repair doors even when the door breaker was standing outside.
- Fixed an issue where gems with pacted spells didn't work if the spell was glyph erasure.
- Cloak of Winds Immanence's Wind Speech works now, which it simply didn't before.
- Harbinger of War now increments properly with all attacks, not just on melee or sword attacks.
- Hovering now actually renews like it's supposed to instead of always ending at the AP tick.
- Harbinger of Judgment, Harbinger of Death and most importantly Harbinger of Conquest now properly change damage types when attacking a ward.
- Liches with Phylactery and Death Mastery were dropping two Death Anchors instead of one.
- There was a chance for searches that errored out due to zero base search odds to still find something.
- It was possible for characters with Shadow of the Dust or Death Mastery to still raise a Shambling Zombie on death if infected by the appropriate plague.
- Demons with nonevil morality and Angels with nongood morality were being told they had no skills on the skill buy page.
- Fixed an old, persistent issue where people sometimes got notifications about the end of a status effect that they didn't actually have.
- Spell renaming on spells you made (which is supposed to be free) wasn't allowed if you had less than 200 credits.
- Spells weren't showing in footlockers when Hide Spellgem Color was selected in Character Settings.
- Mark of the Assassin will no longer erroneously appear as an attack option vs Pets, against which it does nothing.
- The block on closing another faction's stronghold door was erroneously applying to opening doors instead.
- Renamed Glyph Erasure spellgems weren't working on glyphs.
- Fixed (hopefully) a bug that made it possible to get stuck inside a destroyed building in Pocket Space lost due to insufficient infusion if the infusion was passive.
- Fixed an issue where Athleticism was ignored when at 1 AP.
- Fixed an issue where Wytchfire thwarted by death immunity would still send the summoner a bugged message.
- XP gained by Defiler Poison and Plague of Doubt should now be accounted for in attack messages.
- With the removal of Sense Magic, Drop All has been made a little more accurate and won't mix up (for instance) Soul Ices and Green Gems.
- Sniper of the Creeping Chill wasn't letting Bow of Frostbite be used at exactly 2 MP.
- Portals that cost no MP were still running MP deduction checks, triggering e.g. Blood Magic.
- The 5 MP deduction for having MP over your maximum every AP tick now can't drop you past your maximum.
- The dropdown to use Divine Words (and thus, to end them) no longer greys out if you don't have enough AP or MP.
- Fixed issues where flying on water would start Swimming too early and for that matter a loose check for the old expired Swim skill where Athleticism should have applied.