Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- Day/Night cycle now lasts 1h. Days start at the 15 minute mark and nights start at the 45 minute mark.
- Addition of a new 60 CP Wizard skill, Conjure Gun - a child skill of Arcane Marksman. Wizards with this skill possess a weightless, non-degrading loaded shotgun that has been summoned from the ether. When the gun has been emptied (presumably into an enemy) the Wizard simply tosses it to the ground and summons a new, fully loaded shotgun.
- Pocket Space portals are exempted from the blocking of Glyph spells in the area that portals normally cause. Note that this applies only to portals into Pocket Space. It remains impossible to glyph a portal out of Pocket Space.
- When mired in a deadlock the Council of Keys will now maintain their current policy instead of defaulting to a bizarre order of priority to resolve ties.
- Every time Nimbus of Conquest assists in passive infusion, the duration of the Nimbus now drops by 10 seconds per point of infusion gained solely through its assistance. This means that since Nimbus of Conquest has a 15-second duration, each casting can provide a maximum of 90 points of passive infusion.
- The character login screen now tells you the day/night status of your characters.
- Attack Chance in character pages now lists character accuracy with Heavy weapons.
- Advocate Blessings now tell the blessing Advocate what Prayer result they have bestowed on the recipient.
- Characters with Sense Magic, Sense Morality, Infuse or active Cloak of Immanence can now see whether or not the neighborhood they are in is dominated by one moral side (>60% of tiles infused to that side) and which side if so.
- Failing to fix/sabotage power because of alt interactions now directly tells you why your action failed with a direct error message instead of an in-character attempt to explain the failure.
- Characters with Psychometry are now told the approximate proportion of tiles infused to each side in the neighborhood they are in. These are descriptions ("strongly", "trivially", "securely", etc) and not exact numbers.
- Removes HC Move button from map when in Breeze Cloak with available MP for movement.
- Corrected issues causing some tiles to no longer show an inside from the outside.
- Fixed enchantments on renamed weapons being impossible to activate. Bug report: https://nexusclash.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3528
- Acid Spittle should now get its spell affinity bonus against wards, barricades and other structures. Bug report: https://nexusclash.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3460
- Renamed buff spells granted via pacts work now.
- Resolved issues that forced us to disable Cloak of Waters Immanence in the past. The dev team hasn't yet re-enabled it as of this post.
- Corrected an issue causing Enchant Item to allow more than 3 damage/soak enchantments.
- Dark Oppressors without Vassals (who are ineligible for Stygian Overlord claims) were being told they usurped a Stygian Overlord when they killed one, even though the transfer did not actually happen due to the killer's lack of Vassals.
- Corrected HC in breeze going negative AP when walking instead of gusting.
- Fixed a bug where unupgraded Word of Wrath did no damage.
- Added code that keeps any application of swimming (and the drowning cycle) limited to outdoor-only occurrences, hopefully addressing a series of mysterious bugs that caused drowning in situations where it shouldn't happen. Bug report: viewtopic.php?f=25&p=17496#p17496
- Absolve Suffering now cannot be used to remove debuffs applied by your own characters.