QoL: disable Mystic Vigor when slowed

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Sul

QoL: disable Mystic Vigor when slowed

Post by Sul »

You feel as though an oppressive weight opposes your actions. You have spent an additional action point to attempt this action.(2023-03-23 20:57:14).
Seems to just spend MP for no benefit, so (assuming I'm not just missing what a potential use is) I think it would be more player-friendly to not let you do it under those circumstances. A tooltip could explain why the button is grayed-out.

Alternatively, make MV immune to this effect, but that would be a buff rather than just QoL.
Badziew

Re: QoL: disable Mystic Vigor when slowed

Post by Badziew »

What exactly do you mean by "slowed"? Some specific status effect or effects, or any circumstances that increase AP cost of actions?
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.
Sul

Re: QoL: disable Mystic Vigor when slowed

Post by Sul »

In my case it was being in an ally's stronghold, but yeah, I'm inclined to say any case where MV would be canceled out and do nothing for you but drain your MP. There are other cases where you don't notice and do some things you might otherwise have not, but at least then you're actually accomplishing something, just not as efficiently as you wanted.