Wraiths should break free after their lich dies

Past suggestions that have been incorporated into the live game.
Liemannen

Wraiths should break free after their lich dies

Post by Liemannen »

Wraiths shouldn't die with their master, they should regain their freedom.

A single wraith rebels and kills their master, killing them also kills all the other Wraiths still being slaves. That is just not right.

Rights for Wraiths!
Liemannen

Re: Wraiths should break free after their lich dies

Post by Liemannen »

Maybe put some percentage chance (40-50?%?) of the Wraiths dying with their lich if it looks like Wraiths start to look like angelic pets in Elysium (although that seems racist against poor Wraiths).
Jorus

Post by Jorus »

I like the % chance. That's better than just all but one dying. Another option might be to have a limit on the number summoned concurrently. That way to get large numbers roaming the lich would have to die multiple times releasing them in batches.

edit: Obviously previously released Wraiths wouldn't count against the number summoned.
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Jorus wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:32 pm I like the % chance. That's better than just all but one dying. Another option might be to have a limit on the number summoned concurrently. That way to get large numbers roaming the lich would have to die multiple times releasing them in batches.

edit: Obviously previously released Wraiths wouldn't count against the number summoned.
Limiting Wraith number lich can summon seems like big nerf. %chance of them surviving would be preferred methinks.
Jorus

Post by Jorus »

As it is right now, I think only the wraith that kills the lich will break free. Any other wraiths summoned will just disappear. So even if the number summoned concurrently is limited, it would still be a buff to the number that could be released into the wild if all wraiths summoned are freed upon liches death.
indigosound

Post by indigosound »

The wraiths can't go in or out of doors if I remember the nerf
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Wraiths go free when the Lich dies. -- "Patch Notes - 2023 July 24" viewtopic.php?p=22037#p22037