Map: icon indication of pet horde

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
SharkyNebula

Map: icon indication of pet horde

Post by SharkyNebula »

With the packs of 40+ wheels roaming Elysium, it would be useful if there were some indication of a pet horde on the map. Like an icon that appears if there's more than 10 pets on a single tile. I think it would make sense, you should be able to see an army from a distance.
Badziew

Re: Map: icon indication of pet horde

Post by Badziew »

Just to clarify: do you mean changing the minimap on Game page, or changing the giant map on Map page?
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

SharkyNebula wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:43 pm With the packs of 40+ wheels roaming Elysium, it would be useful if there were some indication of a pet horde on the map. Like an icon that appears if there's more than 10 pets on a single tile. I think it would make sense, you should be able to see an army from a distance.
Assuming you mean the in-game map, I agree. The current indication that is, I believe, 3 pets, is not exactly indicative of what could be on that tile. It could be 3. It could be 50.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

Badziew wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:50 am Just to clarify: do you mean changing the minimap on Game page, or changing the giant map on Map page?
Yes, the minimap.