Void Walker and Fallen end game.

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Tadpole

Void Walker and Fallen end game.

Post by Tadpole »

The Guild of Shadow and Steel!

Assassins yo, so cool, what more is there to say?

Once NPC's start reaching T3, they start getting hunted.

You have a most wanted list with contracts on it to kill T3 NPCs, say 3 angels, 3 demons, 3 transcended, with the neighbourhood they are currently in, and whether they are "roaming"- outside, or "hiding out" inside at that neighbourhood. That's what you get!

As soon as one of them dies off that list, they get replaced with another on the list, there is a top 10 assassins list, and it literally tracks who has completed the most contracts.

Simple!
Maybe as a reward the top 3 get a prefix or suffix on their name, so everyone knows they are bad ass (and obviously all maxxed out VW and Fallens can see the top 10 list).
Tadpole

Re: Void Walker and Fallen end game.

Post by Tadpole »

I forgot there is actually a suggestions forum, so this should probably get moved there, i would move it myself, if i knew how... but writing a reply might mean i get some more sweet replies with cool end game ideas!
Alkasyn

Re: Void Walker and Fallen end game.

Post by Alkasyn »

I for one think having 2 classes in one end game would be a good idea - cuts on the design time and more players are happy.