[Skill] Omnivore

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Badziew

[Skill] Omnivore

Post by Badziew »

Fluff quote:
I heard there was once a man that ate a plane, piece by piece. I intend to repeat that feat myself.
Child Skill of Fallen's Infernal Gullet or perhaps a highly priced universal T2 Skill.

Character possessing the Skill is able to consume almost any kind of item, the only exceptions are special items like Credit Store clothing.
To prevent accidentally destroying an important item, the Skill is used via a separate action form instead of standard "eat" button placed in inventory list.

Consuming an item costs 1 AP and has different result depending on if the item would normally be edible/drinkable or not:
- if the item is edible/drinkable, using the Skill has the same effect (= HP restoration etc) as if the item was eaten/drunk the normal way from inventory list
- if the item is not edible/drinkable, the character receives a random status effect, similar to Empyreal Bond / Transcension / Hellspawn or Revenant's Feeding Fangs.
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.