UI: Make it easier to see a faction has been recently raided

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
sekki

UI: Make it easier to see a faction has been recently raided

Post by sekki »

Generally speaking folks like to not pile-on raids but sometimes it can be hard for the left arm to know what the right arm does.

To help with this, on the faction page add an indicator.

This could be like ‘this faction had its flag captured in the last 24hr’ or perhaps ‘this faction has been standing for XX amount of time’
Klapaucius

Re: UI: Make it easier to see a faction has been recently raided

Post by Klapaucius »

The text showing SH location is supposed to give a hint to this, but I think it's broken. I agree more explicit info wouldn't hurt.
sekki

Post by sekki »

Yea, this could just be me, but even if it's not broken finding the wiki page that details the breakdown and using that to determine how long they've been up is a liiil too much work to do every raid.
Fellis
Site Admin

Post by Fellis »

sekki wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:23 am Yea, this could just be me, but even if it's not broken finding the wiki page that details the breakdown and using that to determine how long they've been up is a liiil too much work to do every raid.
We used to have a "factions raided in last 24 hours" banner thing, do you think something like that is sufficient or should it be longer?
sekki

Post by sekki »

I think would be a good start!

I could see that being sufficient