Killing blow flavor text

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
roly

Killing blow flavor text

Post by roly »

How much work would it be to have the option to change the flavor text for a renamed weapon(magic)?
I would like my Oosik to have a custom CP made kill text ,within reason of course. Maybe x CR for 1 or optionally xx CR for a 3-4 random flavor texts options? So, I input 3 and each time that weapon is used for the kill shot one of the 3 randomly list up. :shock: :mrgreen:
Hypno,The Real Roly, Chessur and Drunk Uncle Roly.
roly

Re: Killing blow flavor text

Post by roly »

? This is not worth even a "that is stupid" reply? :cry:
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

roly wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:17 pm How much work would it be to have the option to change the flavor text for a renamed weapon(magic)?
I would like my Oosik to have a custom CP made kill text ,within reason of course. Maybe x CR for 1 or optionally xx CR for a 3-4 random flavor texts options? So, I input 3 and each time that weapon is used for the kill shot one of the 3 randomly list up. :shock: :mrgreen:
Fairly complex code-wise.

Also,
roly wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:14 pm ? This is not worth even a "that is stupid" reply? :cry:
You vastly overestimate our speed and availability.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
roly

Post by roly »

:shock: Are you saying that my posts aren't monitored 24/7 by at least 3 of you? :roll: :lol:
Fellis
Site Admin

Post by Fellis »

If you are creative, you can custom name items something silly and get something like this effect. I remember a Dark Knight/batman character (outsiders maybe?) had a weapon like "a flurry of blows and several spin kicks that stings like the bite of," and then would display

Code: Select all

Batman attacked you with a flurry of blows and several spin kicks that stings like the bite of, a Katar for 10 points of piercing damage!
roly wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:42 pm :shock: Are you saying that my posts aren't monitored 24/7 by at least 3 of you? :roll: :lol:
hello
roly

Post by roly »

Yo!
roly

Post by roly »

Fellis wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:16 am If you are creative, you can custom name items something silly and get something like this effect. I remember a Dark Knight/batman character (outsiders maybe?) had a weapon like "a flurry of blows and several spin kicks that stings like the bite of," and then would display

I have my Oosik--0-Ginormous Silver Inlaid Oosik (enchanted) (magical)