Scale phasing against attacks made with a certain type with spells known of that type.
5% per spell or 10% per spell starting with the 4th spell (similar to elemental protection)
So knowing 6 cold spells grants 30% phasing against sources of cold damage.
Options for who gets it:
- Bonus to enduring form (instead of the soak bonus that doesn’t work anyways)
- It’s a skill for wizard or sorc
- Everyone, it’s a spells known buff (may want to halve the numbers in this case)
- Everyone, this replaces elemental protection
- Elemental deflection - instead of same type they guard against each other - e.g. earth provides phasing vs. electric, fire vs. cold. Kinda like the elementalist thing.
- Defense instead of phasing
- Ways to get bonus for holy/unholy/arcane (deep/taint/sanctify grant % = highest spell type %?)
Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1