Skill: mutagenic touch rejuvs WM's own pets

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.

Do you like this feature/change?

Yes (as is)
50%
Yes (with significant change)
50%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6

Klapaucius

Skill: mutagenic touch rejuvs WM's own pets

Post by Klapaucius »

Currently, mutagenic touch is a great 'support' skill, to improve elementalist and lich pets. It's kind of insanely expensive and bad value to pimp out hellhounds/tentacles/imps.

I think this could provide a much better selfish benefit to the WM. However, the actual boosts are pretty good, it's just crazy expensive to try to use them on more than a couple of pets.

My proposal is that when used on the WMs own pets, this provides a rejuv in addition to the buff.

Ramifications:
- WM find it slightly easier to maintain a big petwall
- WM petwall improves over time without pouring massive resources into it
- Makes mutagenic touch a *very* core WM skill, which might be a downside
- WM don't have to feel unsatisfied by buying a pet support skill that is barely effective on their own pets
Last edited by Klapaucius on Fri May 06, 2022 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Re: Skill: mutagenic touch rejuvs WM's own pets

Post by Goliath »

Klapaucius wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:17 am Currently, mutagenic touch is a great 'support' skill, to improve elementalist and lich pets. It's kind of insanely expensive and bad value to pimp out hellhounds/tentacles/imps.

I think this could provide a much better selfish benefit to the WM. However, the actual boosts are pretty good, it's just crazy expensive to try to use them on more than a couple of pets.

My proposal is that when used on the WMs own pets, this provides a rejuv in addition to the buff.

Ramifications:
- WM find it slightly easier to maintain a big petwall
- WM petwall improves over time without pouring massive resources into it
- Makes mutagenic touch a *very* core WM skill, which might be a downside
- WM don't have to feel unsatisfied by buying a pet support skill that is barely effective on their own pets
Alternatively, WM's rejuv (active and passive) has a small chance to Mutate.
But I'm all in for Mutagenic to be stronger on WMs, they're otherwise kinda eh compared to the other PMs.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz