Pets: Factionmates' Pets Always Passive if attacked by Touch of Corrupted Loyalty

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Haweh

Pets: Factionmates' Pets Always Passive if attacked by Touch of Corrupted Loyalty

Post by Haweh »

I had this thought while thinking about how annoying it is to coordinate for Corruptor's Touch of Corrupted Loyalty (when trying to take pets from factionmates).

The suggestion might extend to all factionmates, just in case someone misclicks and gets themselves pasted by their own faction's pets.
Goliath

Re: Pets: Factionmates' Pets Always Passive if attacked by Touch of Corrupted Loyalty

Post by Goliath »

Would be useful to prevent my allies from aggroing pets on raid, yeah
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Haweh

Re: Pets: Factionmates' Pets Always Passive if attacked by Touch of Corrupted Loyalty

Post by Haweh »

bump +_+
NearNihil

Post by NearNihil »

I'd extend it to a per-character setting on the PM's part, "pets never attack factionmates", kind of like the option for sprites to not heal people in strongholds. This would make misclicks not relevant in these cases.
Don't like someone but can't be bothered to do the dirty work yourself? Hire RED!
Want something but can't be bothered making it yourself? Buy from PIMCO!
Meric

Post by Meric »

It would be nice for Dark Hearting as well
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)