Skill: Sniper of the Creeping Chill (buff)

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.

Like this feature/change?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

Goliath

Skill: Sniper of the Creeping Chill (buff)

Post by Goliath »

- Skill no longer prevents from breaking hide on-attack
- Skill now grants the following toggle status (activate for 1 AP, deactivate freely):
-- Steady Breath: Attacks from hiding have their hiding bonus damage halved (+0/+2/+4 based at Hide ranks 0/1/2), but no longer break hiding and aren't detected by your target. (I don't know if this should or shouldn't aggro pets.)
Last edited by Goliath on Thu May 05, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
SaltedSalmon

Re: Skill: Sniper of the Creeping Chill (buff)

Post by SaltedSalmon »

The awkwardness of Creeping Chill, I believe, is that its a bow that has a essential Void Walker skill in it.
Downvoting this suggestion on the grounds that I believe a alternative solution should be taken:

- Buff the Bow (Make it less expensive, have a bit more accuracy, and so- the works)
- Move the passive buff to attacks from hiding to a different place, so Void Walkers can obtain it without needing to take the Creeping Chill bow for some reason
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

The problem is Assassin's Edge having a bullshit condition rather than requiring this skill to enable
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
squib

Post by squib »

+1