Log Lifespan on Death

Suggestions the development team sees as having value for future content.
AuXAuV

Log Lifespan on Death

Post by AuXAuV »

Now that the game tracks time since last death, is it feasible for there to be a message in the log that states how long you survived before dying?
Though it may not be best to encourage survivalist gameplay in a game about the cycle of death.
Alyss

Re: Log Lifespan on Death

Post by Alyss »

I think this would be a cool feature but I see your point about survivalist gameplay as well. It's not that methods to keep yourself alive are overpowered in terms of AP obviously, it's just a statement of fact that if everyone is very cautious then the city looks really empty, which is a little rough mostly for new players/fresh characters. Ultimately though it's not as if you're getting a special badge for living a long life or something so I don't think it's being given that much of a push.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

+1
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Fellis
Site Admin

Post by Fellis »

Probably could put in a function that checks after X days and lists it in the log, maybe like 3-5? I feel like it's not that interesting prior to that, but maybe just me

Although 0.5xA's frame perfect spawn on another character -> EM speedrun would have a great log entry of "You survived 1.3 seconds!"