acid damage ignoring with soak

Report bugs about the game itself here.
Thenixon

acid damage ignoring with soak

Post by Thenixon »

- Moishe from Accounting attacked your pet, Sylph, with a Caustic Bolt spell and hit for 20 points of acid damage. The magic deals additional damage due to the lack of acid soak! This was enough to kill your pet! (2023-04-19 20:18:19).
- xxx attacked you with a Caustic Bolt spell and hit for 20 points of acid damage. This attack also negated your Divine Resolve status effect and replaced it with the Drained status effect for 10 status ticks. The magic deals additional damage due to the lack of acid soak! (2023-04-19 20:18:34).
Experienced on clash.php?op=character&id=1908 who was wearing a PRA with acid soak.

I can't say if it was in Average or good condition,but that's 2-3 soak. I had no status debuffs before the attack mentioned, and even if it was Average and checked soak after the Drained I should have had 1 acid soak. The attacker is
clash.php?op=character&id=9766
Who doesn't have Hex of Ignore Your Soak Occasionally

The pets didn't have soak per se but for capstone check it should be looking at character stats, per a previous thread.
The hot to my character should have been soaked for 1-3, and had no cap.
SharkyNebula

Re: acid damage ignoring with soak

Post by SharkyNebula »

There was a bug at the time where all innate/mundane armor soak and clothing defence enchants was non-existent. It has been hot-fixed. Can you verify that acid damage is still ignoring mundane?
Thenixon

Re: acid damage ignoring with soak

Post by Thenixon »

i can't actively verify, until some some kindly acid tree demon comes along.