Does healing preclude Energizing?

Report bugs about the game itself here.
Liche

Does healing preclude Energizing?

Post by Liche »

I'm wondering why my character (Kemuel, clash.php?op=character&id=161) did not gain any XP for Energizing a factionmate (Antonine, clash.php?op=character&id=902). The only thing I can think of is, the factionmate's Aethersprite healed me and that somehow affected XP awards for Energizing?

Below is all the Energizing/healing interactions recorded in my Two Week Message Log between Kemuel and Antonine. I confirmed with Antonine's player that they did not use Energize on Kemuel (that might have been missed on the log in some way).
Two Week Message Log wrote:- You summon divine forces to bolster the magic of Antonine and grant 20 points of magical power to them. You gain 13 experience points. They are now fully energized. (2022-09-05 18:53:55).

- An Aethersprite, belonging to Antonine, healed you. You gain 1 hit points. (2022-09-05 20:17:33).

- An Aethersprite, belonging to Antonine, healed you. You gain 1 hit points. (2022-09-05 20:17:42).

- You summon divine forces to bolster the magic of Antonine and grant 30 points of magical power to them. You gain 0 experience points. (2022-09-06 21:11:32).
Leila

Re: Does healing preclude Energizing?

Post by Leila »

I think this may be totally unrelated to healing. I haven't healed this character in any capacity since they got healing aura'd way back on the 31st, and I haven't been energized by them in a week and a half:
- You summon divine forces to bolster the magic of Lil Red L and grant 25 points of magical power to them. You gain 0 experience points. (2022-09-07 01:16:14).
"They could do nothing individually. So they went mad, en masse."