Heavy Lifting wonkness

Report bugs about the game itself here.
Lychwood

Heavy Lifting wonkness

Post by Lychwood »

This is a couple bugs in one

First: If Heavy Lifting expires on its own, it appears the superheavy item stays in your inventory. I logged in this morning still holding a Hollow Log from god-knows-when yesterday. (looks like it expired sometime around 10 hours ago? This might be related to ticks occasionally eating statuses)

Second: Recently, the game stopped preventing you from walking indoors with a superheavy. I'm terrible about forgetting to drop them after I bash, so I usually get redtexted pretty much every raid. But the last time, it let me walk right in with the item in hand. So it seems like whatever caused this is due to a recent-ish change.
I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Klapaucius

Re: Heavy Lifting wonkness

Post by Klapaucius »

This only happens when heavy lifting does the thing where it fails to refresh on the tick, even if you have enough MP. Given that it only costs 1 mp, its the thing that usually turns heavy lifting off but it's theoretically possible for it to work properly!
Klapaucius

Re: Heavy Lifting wonkness

Post by Klapaucius »

Adjacent bug: if you deactivate heavy lifting while carrying a super heavy it poofs into nothingness