Picked up Dark Pacts disappear

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Alkasyn

Picked up Dark Pacts disappear

Post by Alkasyn »

I just picked up 2 dark pacts during teh Beach Bash that I found on the ground.

- (2 times) You pick up the Dark Pact. (2022-07-23 07:25:53).

They simply disappeared. I had 1 pact with Lucy (paid off), is it possible it was the same pact and that's why it bugged out?
Goliath

Re: Picked up Dark Pacts disappear

Post by Goliath »

I'm not sure if it shows on your message log, but pacts can be dismissed by their creator. I'm not sure that's the case either.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

There was no time to dismiss them - I checked the inventory straight after I picked them up (wanted to ssee what they do).

And I also think you get a message that XXX has dismissed the pact with you.
Poinf

Post by Poinf »

My DO dropped a few pacts around the beach, and I can see in the skill pane that Samiel(?) is carrying one of them.
pacts.jpg
pacts.jpg (34.08 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
Actually, thinking on it now, I did drop a few pacts and then revoke them a few hours later before anyone had picked them up. Maybe the pact item stays on the ground until someone picks it up, then disappears?
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

I think I've had revoked pacts in my footlocker before
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Poinf wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:33 pm My DO dropped a few pacts around the beach, and I can see in the skill pane that Samiel(?) is carrying one of them.

pacts.jpg

Actually, thinking on it now, I did drop a few pacts and then revoke them a few hours later before anyone had picked them up. Maybe the pact item stays on the ground until someone picks it up, then disappears?
Odd, maybe I just miscklicked or something and I should have had only 1? I passed it along to a factionmate now:
- You give your Dark Pact to The Medic. (2022-07-25 05:29:40).