Harbringer of Conquest not changing damage type against wards

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
chaosmarine

Harbringer of Conquest not changing damage type against wards

Post by chaosmarine »

I don't know how I missed this before! While playing Coron I noticed that the Harbringer of Conquest form isn't changing their damage type (and thus providing a bashing bonus) against wards! This is true both against evil and unaligned wards. Coron has Hand of Zealotry if that matters.
- You channel your divine magic. White motes of light flash around you as you invoke the powers of a Harbinger of Conquest. (2022-06-20 16:02:59).
- You attack the ward with your Sub-Machine Gun, dealing 16 points of piercing damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. (2022-06-20 16:03:18).
- You attack Hypno Toad with your Rifle and hit for 9 points of holy damage. Her armor soaked 12 points of damage. 10 points of soak was due to fortifications here. The glow of enchanted power radiates from your weapon, dealing an added 4 points of electric damage! You gain 13 XP. (2022-06-20 16:05:42).
- You channel your divine magic. White motes of light flash around you as you invoke the powers of a Harbinger of Conquest. (2022-06-26 18:01:32).
- You attack the ward with your Pistol, dealing 10 points of piercing damage. The impact is absorbed with a resounding thud and the ward seems to ripple a bit. (2022-06-26 18:03:18).
Kandarin

Re: Harbringer of Conquest not changing damage type against wards

Post by Kandarin »

There's a pending fix for this.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes