Using cloven portal does not clear the swimming status

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Igor Dolvich

Using cloven portal does not clear the swimming status

Post by Igor Dolvich »

I used a cloven portal from the 41,31 Cordillera (the vortex in the large lake in the middle) to my nexal mark someplace dry in Purgatorio. I drowned two ticks later. I was swimming before I took the portal. I didn't check if I was swimming after that.

Character: clash.php?op=character&id=6222

Code: Select all

- You weave a nexal mark into the magic of this area, weakening the fabric of reality for your own later use. (2022-06-06 12:41:05). 
- You step outside of Agriphila. (2022-06-06 12:41:07). 
- You draw upon the power of the Nexal Mark you previously set and join the fabric of this portal to it, tearing fragments of its essence from it and re-weaving them to suit your needs. The portal flashes and cracks with eldritch energy before falling still again. (2022-06-06 12:41:23). 
- The vortex spins you around faster and faster until you become completely disoriented. Immense pressure pushes you down and around before finally spitting you out, leaving you adrift beside a giant waterspout pouring from the ceiling above. (2022-06-06 12:41:28). 
- You weave a nexal mark into the magic of this area, weakening the fabric of reality for your own later use. (2022-06-06 12:41:38). 
- You step inside [SOMEPLACE_REDACTED_BUT_DRY]. (2022-06-06 12:41:40). 
- Your muscles eventually grow tired from treading water. You finally sink beneath the waves and drown! (2022-06-06 13:00:07). 
I assume entering water this way might not give you swimming status properly, either, so that is probably something to investigate.

I apologise for the initial report on Discord, it was inaccurate, only I died in the process.
Kandarin

Re: Using cloven portal does not clear the swimming status

Post by Kandarin »

There's a pending fix for this.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes