UI: "Door Actions" pane disappearing

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
cat

UI: "Door Actions" pane disappearing

Post by cat »

I've noticed a bug sporadically over the past few days which causes the Door Actions pane to disappear completely.
After a few page refreshes, the pane pops up and becomes interactable again.

I suspect it may have something to do with minimising the Door Actions pane; I often do this while searching to avoid the UI shuffle from the Too Many Actions warning resulting in accidentally stepping outside. That said, I minimise panes all the time* and have only noticed this bug occurring now.

*In the darkest corners of the Nexus they whisper about a cat so powerful, so meta it can even kill UI elements. The Panekiller!
Repth

Re: UI: "Door Actions" pane disappearing

Post by Repth »

I have also encountered this bug. It also occurs when I un-minimize the door pane.
Meric

Post by Meric »

Also noticed it. Screenshot below. Its happened about 3 times since breath start.

I think it has something to do with door locking as when I reloaded the whole browser the pane appeared and the door was locked.
Attachments
Door.png
Door.png (119.7 KiB) Viewed 4667 times
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Happens every time if I minimize the Door Actions, search something, reopen the door actions panel and the door buttons don't appear. But they come back again after refresh.
plscks

Post by plscks »

cat wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:00 pm I've noticed a bug sporadically over the past few days which causes the Door Actions pane to disappear completely.
After a few page refreshes, the pane pops up and becomes interactable again.

I suspect it may have something to do with minimising the Door Actions pane; I often do this while searching to avoid the UI shuffle from the Too Many Actions warning resulting in accidentally stepping outside. That said, I minimise panes all the time* and have only noticed this bug occurring now.
Thank you for the report! See below for resolution :)

Liemannen wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:06 pm Happens every time if I minimize the Door Actions, search something, reopen the door actions panel and the door buttons don't appear. But they come back again after refresh.
Thanks for this specifically, it helped in pinning this one down. I think this is fixed and now staged for next update. Or I made something else goofy that I overlooked.
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus