The Typo Thread

Report bugs about the game itself here.
RKBBQ

Re: The Typo Thread

Post by RKBBQ »

The use action for the can of yerba mate is "eat" instead of "drink"
Active: Alexios (12693) | Johnny (12760) | Libby (12549) | Red (12555) | Sal (12599) | Gourmand (12808) | 02 (13907)
Released: George (12805) | Remy (12541) | VC (12538) | Silurus (12540)
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

RKBBQ wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:30 am The use action for the can of yerba mate is "eat" instead of "drink"
The use for all non-booze foodstuffs, including coffee/tea/... has historically been "eat", unless this changed recently
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Repth

Post by Repth »

Goliath wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:27 am
RKBBQ wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:30 am The use action for the can of yerba mate is "eat" instead of "drink"
The use for all non-booze foodstuffs, including coffee/tea/... has historically been "eat", unless this changed recently
Correct, I used the "Cup of Tea" item template to make the Mate.

Edit; the button should say "Drink" now.
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

- (6 times) Your pulse quickens and your muscles harden as you feel a rush of adrenaline wash over your body. For a short time, your attack and soak will be increased by two points. (2022-03-18 13:55:37).
Way of Urgency actually increases your damage, not your attack
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

This should be fixed now - a coded override has to be added every time a new non-alcoholic drink item is added.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

The Mendel Center (30, 39 Cordillera, an Office Building, Neighborhood: Praxis)

You are standing inside of The Mendel Center. A clean, simple lobby area connects to higher floors, which are filled with cluttered workstations, meeting rooms and private offices. An imposing statue of a double helix extends from floor to ceiling and can bee seen from all floors.
can 🐝 seen
Repth

Post by Repth »

SharkyNebula wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:21 pm
The Mendel Center (30, 39 Cordillera, an Office Building, Neighborhood: Praxis)

You are standing inside of The Mendel Center. A clean, simple lobby area connects to higher floors, which are filled with cluttered workstations, meeting rooms and private offices. An imposing statue of a double helix extends from floor to ceiling and can bee seen from all floors.
can 🐝 seen
This is fixed. I'll just edit a red-text on posts for map typos I fix from here on out, rather than make an individual reply to each one.
cat

Post by cat »

Clothing items that need adjustments - usually due to lower case where they need capitals to match clothing format.
Many of these are Credit Store only items but in case people buy them or they return to circulation it'd be good to fix 'em up.

Ninja mask
Blood-stained Sash
Flower-print Lavalava
Utility belt
Bedsheet with eyeholes
Unicorn horn
bell
Glow-in-the-dark skull mask
Glow-in-the-dark Skeleton Shirt
Glow-in-the-dark Skeleton Pants
Glitter-coated Eyepatch
Form-fitting Bodysuit
Battle harness
Light-up Red Nose
Pair of Strap-on Angel Wings
Pair of Thigh-high Boots
Pair of Thigh-high Leather Boots
Set of horseshoes
And some other Credit Store stuff which can be seen in drop-down lists - cat got suddenly tired at this point of writing post

I have fixed the above, except for flipping through the credit items. - Repth
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Surgeon's Kit displays as "Surgeons Kit" on the inventory pane

I would fix this but suspect it would affect related special skill/tile code. -Repth
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
MrFrank
Location: Lambda, a Subterranean Storage Facility, Mount Altrea Site

Post by MrFrank »

You spend considerable time working with the Batch of Mushrooms and your experiment goes awry! Your eyes water and sting, however, you feel almost a preternal awareness of your surroundings. You will be considered under the Sixth Sense effect for 11 status ticks.
Unable to find the definition of "preternal" through a cursory Google search. I did find "preternatural" which may have been the intended word.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

When on top of a font, font description tells us what it looks like and adds blank space plus an extra full stop. This works normally once it's tapped into.

BEFORE

AFTER

Also I can't get this to work now, maybe it's fixed or it is font or character specific but I thought I'd point it out anyway. I'll update if I can get this to happen again.
|| glueman / 11968 || manco / 11970 || johnquail / 11976 || drcoomer / 12377 || a.r.boretum / 12546 || gnomechompski / 13303 ||