The Typo Thread

Report bugs about the game itself here.
Pharaoh

Re: The Typo Thread

Post by Pharaoh »

You take a moment and focus your thoughts inward, focusing on moral turbulence in the area. You sense there are 3 demons within your field of view, Zagara, Tadpole- A Tree climbing Catfish, Ishi di inferi3 of these demons are within a Stronghold.

Just needs a period and a space.

Fixed for a pending patch, thanks! -- Bob
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

- You turn on the radio. A recorded interview continues: "... I told her to back away. I'm a pretty big guy, so I didn't feel like I was in any danger, but the look in her eyes? And I knew she had been drinking. I mean, plenty of us do at the end of a long shift. You ever wear a biosuit for 10 hours straight? No, I didn't think so. She just drank too much that night and cracked under the pressure, I guess(2023-03-03 13:01:50).

This is missing a closing quotation mark.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
Weirdomen

Post by Weirdomen »

"A special catwalk provides direct access to Saint Oregano's Catherdral."
In the description for Saint Christopher's (29, 32 Cordillera)
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

Flash Block Galleria (8, 13 Carousel Station, a Carousel Station Galleria, Neighborhood: Carousel Station)

You are standing inside of Carousel Station. There are numerous shops and kiosks here, most are shuttered and secured. Bright neon signs and advertisements for "duty-free" goods beg for your attention. Countless windows and private balconies are perched high above the storefronts. The space cleverly uses large, potted plants to divide areas for public lounging from kiosks and vendors. Automated rides and interactive playgrounds are well distributed here, presumably for children. A few of the chairs and tables from the nearby commons area have found their way here in what appear to be makeshift barriers and barricades. Small flecks of liquid, some easily recognized as a crimson blood, reflect off surfaces with a fresh luster. Black scorch marks can be found throughout the floor and walls here. Cordillera's planet stands between the station and its sun, but the station is still illuminated by interior lights, innumerable shimmering stars, and The Attendant's moonlight.
NearNihil

Post by NearNihil »

- With a booming echo of a word of great power that fades quickly from your memoryu, (character) suddenly appeared in the Stronghold!(2023-04-04 07:30:12).
Don't like someone but can't be bothered to do the dirty work yourself? Hire RED!
Want something but can't be bothered making it yourself? Buy from PIMCO!
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

- With a booming echo of a word of great power that fades quickly from your memoryu, [character] suddenly appeared in the Stronghold!(2023-04-04 12:06:33).

Bolded the typo.

Edit: oops should have read above me lol
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

You can feel magic power flowing into this location from the South..
Han Shin Group (62, 7 Cordillera, an Office Building, Neighborhood: Port Hope)
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

Explosive murder message since about April 1 looks like this:
- 0 has exploded in a violent flash of hatred and hellfire, spraying heat and gore everywhere. Your pet, , a(n) Stygian Murder Wasps was caught in the attack but managed to avoid injury.(2023-04-07 00:42:00).
No matter who goes boom it's always 0 in the red message.

Also, double comma extra space for a pet with no name
Firenomad

Post by Firenomad »

You read the book. This book is a treaty of quantum physics, amazingly written in Latin. The chapter 'Unitas Quantorum Relativitatisque' makes you wish you understood Latin better. You learned something from the book! You gain 15 experience points! You feel the message of the book uplift your soul! Your morality has increased by one!
From a Holy Book read by a good morality character. I believe "treatise" is the word supposed to go here instead of treaty. Although given the existence of elder powers this might be an intended statement about the agreements between them that form reality?
Liche

Post by Liche »

Firenomad wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:15 pm
You read the book. This book is a treaty of quantum physics, amazingly written in Latin. The chapter 'Unitas Quantorum Relativitatisque' makes you wish you understood Latin better. You learned something from the book! You gain 15 experience points! You feel the message of the book uplift your soul! Your morality has increased by one!
From a Holy Book read by a good morality character. I believe "treatise" is the word supposed to go here instead of treaty. Although given the existence of elder powers this might be an intended statement about the agreements between them that form reality?
I agree with you. The book text has been corrected; thank you for spotting this one!