Going to the Map in the mall harvests black shirts.

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
AxenMoon

Going to the Map in the mall harvests black shirts.

Post by AxenMoon »

When you are in a Mall (in this case specifically Walbogs at 32,32) and you are looking at your inventory/pad/board/weapons/etc and you click on the Map button it searches the mall for a Black Shirt (in my case the default clothing selection) and uses up 5AP and unhides. If you have 0AP and you go to the map view it states "You do not have enough action points to act!".

Character link: https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=1069
Kandarin
Site Admin

Re: Going to the Map in the mall harvests black shirts.

Post by Kandarin »

I attempted to reproduce this and could not; however in my test attempting to actually generate mall clothes triggered yet another action by giving a book in my test character's inventory to someone else present.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
plscks
Site Admin

Re: Going to the Map in the mall harvests black shirts.

Post by plscks »

AxenMoon wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm When you are in a Mall (in this case specifically Walbogs at 32,32) and you are looking at your inventory/pad/board/weapons/etc and you click on the Map button it searches the mall for a Black Shirt (in my case the default clothing selection) and uses up 5AP and unhides. If you have 0AP and you go to the map view it states "You do not have enough action points to act!".

Character link: https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=1069
I was not able to reproduce this at this time, if this continues please reopen a thread on it so I can get to the bottom of it, thank you!
Kandarin wrote:I attempted to reproduce this and could not; however in my test attempting to actually generate mall clothes triggered yet another action by giving a book in my test character's inventory to someone else present.
I did manage to locate and fix this one, fix is pending for the next update.
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus